Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

123 Challenge - December 2017 - Guest - Myriam

Welcome back to our December Challenge Guest Design Team feature about Myriam.....


I am Myriam, 49 years old, married, I have 3 children (Mathilda 22, Agathe 19 and Hippolyte 13)
I have been scrapping for 11 years, with different styles … along the years ! I have been working in a crafts and scrap shop for 8 years, but for the moment I an unemployed in training session.
My style is more in the free one : with a lot of inks, splashes and stamps. I practice clustering and layering too. I love scrapping from sketches and moodboards !
I am so pleased to be your guest for this month ! thanks so much ! 
You can view Myriam's Blog here: http://myriammgscrap.canalblog.com/

And this is Myriam's interpretation of our December 123 Challenge:




Now to share with you again our December 123 Challenge....


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsors for December - Scrapping Life and Scrapbook Fantasies.






Don't forget to include your Name and Country to be eligible for a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment